Find Answers Here …
Below are frequently asked heating and air conditioning questions (faq) but we are happy to answer any questions, any time. Give us a call at 801-999-4220.
How often should I have my equipment serviced?
Why should I have my equipment serviced?
Annual servicing includes cleaning the system, checking for any problems or potential problems and making adjustments for peak efficiency. The benefits include:
- Increased dependability
- Find potential problems and fix them quickly
- Provide maximum efficiency which lowers energy costs
- Prolongs the life-span of the equipment
- Maintains safe and healthy operation
- Can help to protect the environment
- Drastically reduces the chance of a break-down which usually happens at night or on weekends when repair rates are higher
What size Heating and Air Conditioning system do I need?
How much money will I save by switching to a high efficiency unit?
Will you remove my old equipment?
What type of filter should I use?
What else do I need to know?
- Remember to change your air filter on a monthly basis. This simple task can often save you time and money by preventing break downs that require a service tech to repair
- Before calling for a service tech, always be sure to check your breakers and your thermostat to be sure they are turned on. Many service calls can be avoided by a simple reset of the breakers and thermostat
- If you or family members suffer from health problems, look into a Zone unit for your home. This will reduce the amount of harmful particles in the air and help slow or stop the spread of sickness to other family members
- Clean out your drain line on a regular basis. This will prevent the water from backing up and causing damage to your home or office
We know there are many choices and options when it comes to Salt Lake air conditioning, cooling and heating contractors. We hope you’ll give us the opportunity to earn your trust and to be your family’s HVAC contractor. For your convenience, we also provide service and install for business and light commercial heating and air conditioning units across the Wasatch Front.
We offer a low price guarantee and specials to help provide the best service and the most affordable price.
CTR Heating and Air is a flat rate company so the price in the book is the price you pay. Typically our prices are very competitive and much lower than other companies. Our technicians are not paid on commission so they are never high pressure salesmen or pushy. We are constantly offering discounts on different products and every install comes with a one year labor warranty. Call today for a free estimate!